- Like many websites, we use “cookies” when you visit our Website. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive via your web browser and we use them for various purposes to improve your experience on our Website.
- By visiting our Website you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Website in the future.Further information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- What cookies do we use and what do we use them for?
||Web analytics tracking
||User verification solution
||Woopra Analytics tracking
||Open Banking Integration
||Adobe Sign Integration
- How to monitor or disable cookies?
- A web browser is usually set to accept cookies automatically but can be changed to decline them. If you do not want to receive cookies from us, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file that stores cookies. You can also find more information about controlling cookies at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.These procedures do not apply to cookies that may be set by our business partners.
- Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies your user experience of our Website may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions on the Website.
To calculate your fertile days, use this website and get an estimation of your ovulation and period days. Simply add your cycle length and last period date, and see the results in seconds.